Probably you have heard about PhenQ and all its natural wonders of losing weight, but despite all the positive feedback from people that have testified and recommended the product to all people who are having such great struggles with their weight. However, looking through in an in-depth way, come to think of how it can affect you as a person? Perhaps, you have a health condition that might be contraindicated in your part, and it might cause a trigger of the illness of you are not cautious enough.
There is no doubt that using a diet pill like PhenQ is beneficial. It gives you the kind of result that will truly satisfy your needs. Regardless of its outcome, in every medication, there is always called as side-effects. Before the discussion of side-effects is provided down below, the medication should be taken not younger than 18 years of age, women who are nursing and those who are pregnant as well. if you have a preexisting condition, it would be best first to take a consultation to your doctor prior to taking of PhenQ. Looking through the in-depths of this particular medication, here are the following known side-effects that you should watch out for yourself as well.
1. Weight loss- should you have a health condition in which you have been muscle wasting, this type of medication is not appropriate for you. Furthermore, if you also have other conditions in which you are experiencing a lack of vitamins K and Calcium, it would be best for you to not take this medication.
2. Nausea- if you are the type of person that is prone to the feeling of nauseating then PhenQ is not suited for you. it would be best to ask your doctor first if you want to use a diet pill that will not distract your central nervous system.
3. Digestive problems- gastrointestinal problems are always a common form of aside-effect in every medication that exists, so if you have GI problems, you are not allowed to take this medication. However, if you do not get relieved with the GI disturbances even if you are taking it with meals consult your doctor right away.
4. Nervousness- keep in mind that PhenQ has caffeine as one of its ingredients, so this means that taking this medication must be taken with caution. Always provide yourself with safety.
5. Other substances- since there are other substances such as the calcium carbonate, nopal, and caffeine as these three goes together it is expected that you will definitely lose weight. Make sure that you are taking the prescribed medication that the doctor has prescribed you or according to what the instructions that can be found usually at its pamphlet or tag label of the bottle.
Dosage of PhenQ
The usual dosage of PhenQ must be taken only twice a day just within 30 days. Take it early in the morning and lunch time with meals. Do not take the medication at night as this has caffeine which means can cause you insomnia if you are taking it more than the prescribed dosage.